Saturday, January 15, 2005

 

Glad I'm going to hell

Nice and warm down there - not like Nebraska right now


Record Low for this date Posted by Hello

I was going to post some pics of my coffee roasing endeavours but they came out so badly with my ultra-cheapo camera and it took so long to upload them via my printer that I thought I'd scrap that idea and wait till I splurge on a decent camera BUT...
In the process I stumbled across Picassa (a neat program for capturing video for the web) and Hello another neat program that can run as a IM or that has a program that lets you post to your blog including with video.
Both of these programs are from Google and free. Google is doing some great stuff and if you dont have gmail - beg for an invitation because it really brings the world of email under control and no spam - and it works with Firefox, in fact Firefox has a notifier you can install to notify you about mail in your gmail inbox.
Too cold to go out so I'm going to cook up a pot of Cajun Pea Soup with some (cajun) hot andouille I made last fall. Perfect way to laugh at this crappy weather.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search