Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

Seeing my wayout

Another few hard working days but things are looking brighter.
Cindy is back! I was feeling a little dejected because things didn't seem to be moving much on the SF front and to make matters worse, my shining hope had disappeared. Well I got hold of Cindy today and she was just taking a break in Hawaii, so my hopes are alive and well. She is starting her own business and concentrating on Tech jobs. Should hear from her soon. Welcome back Cindy, you were missed.

On the coffee front: Had my first messed up roast (over-roasted) and the next day I recieved a Swiss-Gold press pot that I had ordered. With it came 2oz of Uganda Bugisu. I had heard great things about this coffee but I noticed that it was even darker than my over-roasted beans. In order to get away with selling inferior beans places like *$s and Peete's over-roast their beans. This way the varietal quality of the beans gives way to the roast flavor and you are none the wiser. So it was with these, as well as my over-roasted ones, Charcoal water! Mr Peete would have been proud. The pot is great though, much better tham the Bodum. SMs doesn't stock them anymore. Pity, but I have a source now:)
It made me extra carefull with the Ethiopian Harar Horse so I hit right on city+. It was wonderful, although I thought the Fair Trade Horse I had with Karen was just a touch better.

Update on the Chile Colorado. It was great. Got to do this more often.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search