Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Light at the end of the tunnel

Yes it has been rather dreary, and not just the weather. That too is looking a little less bad. Maybe we can get rid of this snow and get the roads drivable again. On the food front it has not been so bad. Just after I posted that the food had not been memorable I had some memrable dishes. One a great Sicilian chicken dish with salted capers and salted anchovies (you cannot get them in Lincoln but try d'Itali.com). Very easy to make but delicious. This weekend I am looking forward to a Lamb Saag. Haven't done Indian in a while, it's about time. Since Ideal has a pork sale I shall be stocking up so it looks like a busy weekend making sausage!

Doing some great roasts and I'm just about ready to place a new order. Really curious about a couple of great loads that SM has in, a PNG and a Timor Maubese.

The project is almost ready to install but I won't be installing it until my bills are paid.

Nothing happening on the SF front but it will. Going over to see Matt and Carson's new house on Saturday.

Comments:
Very nice. Now I need to work on mine. :-) Looking forward to it.
 
Thanks Matt. Yours is looking much better too so I changed my template. Think this looks better. Looks really nice on my wide-screen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search