Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

US Bloggers (not Republican)

Having covered the cauldron of Middle East Blogs I should turn my attention back to the US. Blogging is almost the only escape from the brainswashing of our media and government. Brad DeLong (Fair, Balanced and Reality Based), a former Clinton Admistration official and current Professor of Economics at the University of California at Berkeley, Big Time Patriot,Liberal Revolt and Otter Side are all worth visiting on a regular basis. It is cheering to see that sane, thoughtfull minds are still in plentiful supply in this country.
Well, if nothing else I don't have to use my bookmarks any more, they are all in my Blog (as well as del.icio.us)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search